Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sorry in advance, but this is going to be a nerdy post.

So a few nights ago, It just started to snow as I went to pick up Leah from her night class. The snowflakes were so huge, I could see hexagons on my car from 5 feet away. Some of them were 7 to 8 mm. across. Once we were back, I wanted to see if I could take some pictures. After awhile I got the hang of it and there were just a few that turned out really well (click on the pictures to make them bigger).


Nothing spectacular, but I thought they were pretty cool.


About my interview on Tuesday- I found out that I will be interviewed for two jobs at the same time, the one I mentioned and one with Wisconsin DNR. It would be a similar job at a 4,000 acre recreation area and wildlife preserve about 45 min. south of town. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

We haven't done anything else blogworthy lately because Milwaukee is pretty boring in the winter (if you don't have extra spending money) as evidenced by my snowflake pictures. We are already looking forward to spring so we can do stuff outside. So just as a heads up, if you want us to keep posting, our blog might become a little boring. Hang in there until spring!

3 comments:

Kristen.Adele said...

Aren those pictures are amazing!
Hey, don't worry.... we stayed up until 2 am the other night watching the wolf moon through the skylights here at the Bierlings....
Let us know if you guys are visiting Holland in the next month or so, maybe we could go out to the icebergs together...

Joel said...

Awesome pictures. I can't believe the snowflakes got so big. I am jealous.

Anonymous said...

Wow Aren! You're amazing! I can't believe you got those great shots! I'm so proud of you!