Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Interview

Thanks for all the emails/calls/posts about the interview! I think it went pretty well over all. The county parks job was more heavily weighted on volunteer coordination and non profit collaboration than I expected (which I have no experience in), so I'm not too hopeful about that one. I think I have a better shot at the DNR job, which was a lot more my thing: prescribed burning, invasive species removal, habitat restoration, seed collecting, plant propagating.... I will hear back in a week about the parks job and 2 weeks about the DNR job. So now its the waiting game. If neither work out, there is a position open at the zoo!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well, I hope you get one of them! It is hard to wait isn't it? :) I always kind of thought that working at the zoo would be fun--party planning though not with the animals. I just like to look at the animals. :)

Zach said...

Yay Aren good job. The zoo would be fun too! Anyway, I had a question: what was the name of the school you worked at in Honduras? Julienne might have an opportunity to work there and she wanted to know what your experience was there.